How to apply - ACRRM Independent Pathway
There are two opportunities each year to commence training on the Independent Pathway, that start in around February and/or July.
A provisional recognition of prior learning (RPL) outcome is a requirement to apply for the Independent Pathway, applicants must have applied for RPL prior to applying for the pathway.
Before you do, you should quickly check your eligibility for the IP here.
Applications for next cohort
Applications for the 2016B have now closed. Applications for 2017A will open 29 August 2016.
Applicants must apply for provisional recognition of prior learning (RPL) before Monday 15 August at 7AM Queensland time to be eligible to apply. To apply for provisional RPL click here.
It is strongly recommended that you prepare the following prior to starting your online application:
- read the How to Apply Guide
- Assemble the supporting documentation
- Certify the supporting documentation
- Scan and save the documentation on your computer ready for uploading
- Identify three appropriate referees (one from your chosen AST area) and obtain their phone numbers and email addresses
- complete the written selection criteria document, which will be available to download when applications open.