How to apply - ACRRM Independent Pathway
There are two opportunities each year to commence training on the Independent Pathway, that start in around February and/or July.
If you’re interested in applying for the College-delivered Independent Pathway, please take a look at our comprehensive How to Apply guide.
Before you do, you should quickly check your eligibility for the IP here.
A provisional recognition of prior learning (RPL) outcome is a requirement to apply for the Independent Pathway, applicants must have applied for RPL prior to applying for the pathway.
Applications for next cohort
Applications for the 2016B have now closed. Applications for 2017A will open 29 August 2016.
Applicants must apply for provisional recognition of prior learning (RPL) before Monday 5 August at 7AM Queensland time to be eligible to apply. To apply for provisional RPL click here.
It is strongly recommended that you prepare the following prior to starting your online application:
- Assemble the supporting documentation
- Certify the supporting documentation
- Scan and save the documentation on your computer ready for uploading
- Identify three appropriate referees (one from your chosen AST area) and obtain their phone numbers and email addresses
- complete the written selection criteria document