Apply for free limited access to Tele-Derm
The Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) is pleased to announce that Tele-Derm is available to all rural and remote doctors as part of a partnership with the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing under the Rural Health Outreach Fund (RHOF).
Through Tele-Derm, GPs are able to access online:
Dermatological case studies,
Discussion forums where rural doctors from anywhere in Australia can electronically submit their own specific de-identified cases for assessment.
Our resident Dermatologist, Dr Jim Muir, provides free advise on diagnosis and management of cases submitted to the forums.
Submit your details in the following form for access.
* = required information
Educational Program Details
I acknowledge that:
- The personal information concerning me provided to the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (the "College") contained in this application or otherwise obtained or provided to the College in the module of the program you have selected, is provided, and may be held, used and disclosed by the College for the purpose of processing my application for participation in the selected Program, administering, maintaining or notifying my participation in or otherwise for the purposes of the selected Program and communicating with me for any purpose.
- The personal information provided in this proposal is collected and will be held by the College whose address is GPO Box 2507, Brisbane, Qld, 4001, Australia.
- The personal information provided for the purpose of participating in this Program will be shared with the subscribing institution for the purpose of reporting and evaluation only.
- If I fail to provide any information requested in this application the College may be unable to process or accept this application and/or permit my participation in the Program.
- I have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to obtain access to and correction of any personal information held by the College for the purpose of my participation in the Program concerning me.
I authorise the College to obtain at any time from any person or entity, (including but not limited to those persons nominated in this application), any information the College may require to:
- Process and/or accept this application.
- To verify and confirm any information or details I may provide to the College in the module of the Program.
- To service and maintain my participation in the Program and to enable the College to properly perform all its functions and powers in respect of participation in the Program.
- I authorise any such person to release to the College any personal information that person holds concerning me.
Once your application is submitted it will take 1 to 2 business days to process. An email will be forwarded to you to confirm when access has been granted.